Unless otherwise noted, all of the review sessions will take place at 7:00 p.m. in Room 14. Each will cover practice for the Reading and English portions of the ACT test and last for 60-90 minutes. The notes below are the specific elements we’ll review for English each week.
Please be sure to be on time.
- March 10, 2020: Diagnostic Quiz and Practice
- March 12, 2020: Semicolons and Colons
- March 17, 2020: Modifier Errors
- March 19, 2020: Commas, Commas, Commas
- April 7, 2020: Apostrophes and Agreement
- April 9, 2020: Dashes, Hyphens, Colons, Parallelism
- April 12, 2020 (3:00 p.m.): Final Review and Writing
- April 14, 2020: ACT (At School)